We're all friends here.

Have a blog or website devoted to backyard or urban farming, sustainable living, gardening, or just something cool that you think would fit in with what we're trying to do? Drop us a line or leave a comment. We'd love to add a link to your site!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Gearing up for the 2015 season


It's been awhile. But then not much has been happening on the farm.  We had a fairly mild winter by Alaska standards and so far we've had a very warm, dry spring.  It's still getting too cold at night to plant outside, but I've already got my peas in and up and starting to harden off our starts.

I've also cleaned up the greenhouse and readied all my pots, I've amended all my beds, and I think I'm just waiting for the night time temps to stay above 50 or so.

This also means clearing out the freezer, by smoking up the rest of last years fish and working my way through the rest of the put up veggies.  

Stay tuned for more fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment